Reclaiming Individual Liberty Through Prayer, Education in the Truth of Our Christian Heritage and Activism
Attention Parents, Campers and Camper Wannabe’s!
The 2015 Camp American Theme is :
God, Economics and the Environment
The 2015 Camp American™ is going to be being held at Pokagon State Park in Angola IN June 14-20, 2015
The goal of Camp American™ is to raise a core of knowledgeable, godly leaders for the 21st century. Camp American™ will help students and adults understand…
- The Christian principles upon which the nation was built
- The US Constitution, Declaration of Independence and founding documents
- The founders’ original intent
Camp American™ is a one-week adventure designed to teach students (ages 12 to adult)…
- The proper role of government
- Principles of good government
- History, economics, civics and government from a Christian perspective.
Our team of outstanding instructors will help your child understand how American government is intended to operate, and how to become involved in the policy making process.
Camp American will also help your teen recognize and refute false teachings and morally bankrupt philosophies now so prevalent in American culture. Students will discover the deception of evolution, the importance of purity and morals in a free society, and the pagan connection to the radical environmental movement. Your teen will learn the importance of prayer and action. Most importantly, students will learn that in order to restore America, we must return America to Christ.
Camp American students will learn in a wholesome, beautiful lakeside setting, free from the influence of TV, radio and television. Best of all students will learn invaluable lessons that they will carry with them into adulthood. They will also build friendships and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Oh, yes. We almost forgot to mention that Camp American is also lots of fun! See the “Recreation” page for examples.
- Printable copy of the 2015 Camp American Flyer.
- Printable copy of the 2015 Camp American Student Registration Form
- Printable copy of the 2015 Camp American Volunteer Registration form
Don’t know what to bring or what to wear to camp?
To Be Better Prepared
- Printable copy of the camp needs list
- Printable copy of the camp check list
- Printable copy of the camp dress code
Printable Registration Forms and Flyers are in Adobe PDF format. To get a free Adobe reader click on the icon below
Have a question? Go over to the Camp Forum and post it under the Questions About Camp American category.
Our address is:
Camp American 4635 Southcrest Dr. Louisville, KY 40215